The purchase of a home or cottage may be your most important investment. Many aspects of a real estate transaction are standardized. However, issues relating to title and dispute regarding contract terms often arise which require careful analysis and quick resolution if a deal is to close on time without adverse consequences.
Josef Neubauer has 40 years of experience in conveyancing and property issues. His legal assistant of over 30 years, Gail, has extensive experience dealing with clients, agents and financial institutions to ensure, as best as one can, that your experience will be positive and enjoyable, as it should be.
Services related to the average real estate transaction include:
- Review of agreement of purchase and sale, inclusive of new home purchase agreements
- Communications with agents and financial institutions as required
- Conducting all necessary searches
- All communications with the other solicitor
- Preparation of all closing documents, transfers and mortgage documents
- Personal appointment to execute all documents
- All required follow-up and reporting services
Residential & Commercial Property Transactions
All of the above applies to sales or purchases of residential homes, cottages or condominiums, wherever situated. Neubauer Law Office also provides services relating to the purchase and sale of commercial properties.
Subject to increases due to unforeseen issues, the average fees and disbursements inclusive of HST, for a sale transaction start at approximately $850.00. The costs for a purchase and mortgage transaction start at approximately $1,000.00.
Please contact us at your convenience in order to review the details of your real estate transaction.