Neubauer Law Office understands that your primary objective is to resolve your family law issues within a reasonable time frame so you can get on with your life.
In order to achieve this, it is imperative that your lawyer:
- Listens to your needs and objectives
- Clearly explains the legal principles and disclosure issues involved
- Explains the negotiation, mediation and legal process and recommend the best option to meet your needs
- Explains the time frame and costs involved
- Communicates effectively and consistently with yourself and the opposing party throughout the process
- Resolves the dispute with the least stress and hostility for the long term benefit of yourself and your family
Josef Neubauer has 40 years of experience dealing with family law issues. His legal assistant of over 20 years, Giana, has extensive experience dealing with clients, opposing parties and counsel, and the family law court system.
Colin T. Neubauer is a qualified Collaborative Family Law Pracitioner.
We provide a full range of services dealing with issues relating to:
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Division of Property and Equalization of Assets
- Life Insurance and Health Coverage Protection
- Divorce Applications
- Representation in Comprehensive Family Law Proceedings from Initial Conference to Trial
- Representation in Mediation and/or Arbitration Process
- Representation in Collaborative Dispute Resolution Process
- Domestic Contracts
- Cohabitation Agreements for Common Law Spouses
- Marriage Contracts
- Separation Agreements
Retainer requirements vary depending on the nature and extent of the issues to be addressed. Please contact us at your convenience to schedule a free consultation in reference to costs and all other issues.