Neubauer Law Office understands that your primary objective is to resolve your family law issues within a reasonable time frame so you can get on with your life.
In order to achieve this, it is imperative that your Family Law Lawyer:
- Listens to your needs and objectives
- Clearly explains the legal principles and disclosure family law issues involved
- Explains the negotiation, mediation and legal process and recommend the best option to meet your needs
- Explains the time frame and costs involved
- Communicates effectively and consistently with yourself and the opposing party throughout the legal process
- Resolves the dispute with the least stress and hostility for the long term benefit of yourself and your family
Josef Neubauer has 44 years of experience dealing with family law issues. His legal assistant of over 20 years, Giana, has extensive experience dealing with clients, opposing parties and counsel, and the family law court system.
Colin T. Neubauer is a qualified Collaborative Family Law Pracitioner.
Why Choose Neubauer Law Office?
Extensive Years of Experience:
With over 52 years of combined experience, our Lawyers provides quality and reliable Legal services to our clients.
The Lawyers and staff at Neubauer Law Office provide sound, honest, and reliable advice and services.
The Lawyers and staff at Neubauer Law Office are always available to answer questions and deal with delicate issues.
At Neubauer Law Office, we ensure that clients are able to make informed decisions regarding all issues of their Family Law, estate or real estate matter.
At Neubauer Law Office, our Family Law Lawyers provide a full range of Legal services dealing with issues relating to:
- Child Custody and Access
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Division of Property and Equalization of Assets
- Life Insurance and Health Coverage Protection
- Divorce Applications
- Representation in Comprehensive Family Law Proceedings from Initial Conference to Trial
- Representation in Mediation and/or Arbitration Process
- Representation in Collaborative Dispute Resolution Process
- Domestic Contracts
- Cohabitation Agreements for Common Law Spouses
- Marriage Contracts
- Separation Agreements
Our Areas of Practice include: Family Law | Real Estate Law | Wills And Estates | Estate Administration | Collaborative Law Practice | Notary Services
Family Law Lawyers at Neubauer Law Office serve clients across Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Courtice, Bowmanville and the Durham Region.
Retainer requirements vary depending on the nature and extent of the issues to be addressed. Please Contact Neubauer Law Office in reference to costs and all other family law issues.
Retainer requirements vary depending on the nature and extent of the issues to be addressed. Please Contact Neubauer Law Office to schedule a free consultation in reference to costs and all other family law issues.